COURSE SELECTIONS AND GRADE LEVELS
- There are no pre-requisites for any of our classes.
- Listed grade levels are for students entering that grade. For example, a course labeled grade 4 is for students entering grade 4 in the fall.
- Grade levels are suggestions to help parents select appropriate courses. Course topics will be targeted to the grades indicated, but students are welcome to sign up for any class as long as they are able to keep up with the class activities and are socially prepared to be with students who are not their age.
- Course offerings, times, and descriptions are subject to change. Please visit our website for the most up-to-date information (www.hawaii.edu/crdg/sp).
Registration and full payment must be received by the deadlines to receive discounts or avoid fees.
March 17: Last day for Early Registration ($50 discount on tuition – restrictions apply^)
March 18–May 3: General Registration
May 3: Refund Deadline for Core Program, Summer Adventures A, Driver’s Education
May 4: Late Registration begins ($50 late fee)
June 14: Refund Deadline for Summer Adventure B and C
^NOTE: The early registration discount does not apply to Driver’s Education.
CORE PROGRAM: JUNE 10 – JULY 12 (5 weeks)
Morning program (8:00 a.m.–11:45 a.m.) $ TBD
Afternoon program (12:30 p.m.–3:15 p.m.) $ TBD
Full-day program (one Morning class and one Afternoon class) $ TBD
Driver’s Education: Classroom Instruction (June 10–24, 8:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.)….. $ TBD^
SUMMER ADVENTURES (8:00 a.m.–3:15 p.m.)
Option A June 3–June 7 $ TBD
Option B July 15–190 $ TBD
Option C July 22–26 $ TBD
AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM (3:15–5:30 p.m.) $ TBD
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Full tuition payment must accompany every application. Registration is not confirmed until full payment is received. Applicants will receive email notification confirming registration.
- We will notify you by email if your payment is declined (returned checks or invalid credit card). If full payment has not been made within 14 days of notification, your registration will be cancelled.
Click on the Online Schedule and Registration button to get started.
- Submit separate registration/payment for each student.
- Select your classes and submit your tuition payment via our online catalog.
- Click the link to complete the online application (link is also in your email confirmation).
Mailed or In-Person
- Complete a separate application form for each student.
- Write a check payable to RCUH for the full payment amount.
- Mail or deliver the completed forms and payment to
University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
CRDG Summer Programs Registration
1776 University Avenue, CMA 101
Honolulu, HI 96822
Closed (Full) Courses
- If a course is full, we will contact you to place the student in an alternate course. If there is no suitable course, we will refund you in full for that course (see REFUND section for details).
- You may request to be waitlisted for a full course. If space opens, admitted students will be notified by phone and/or email.
- Any course may be cancelled due to low enrollment or other factors. We will evaluate our courses at the end of General Registration and contact you if your course(s) are cancelled.
- If the student cannot be placed in an alternate course, you will recieve a full refund for the cancelled course (see REFUND section for details).
- For withdrawals, notify us before the refund deadlines.
- May 3: Refund Deadline for Core Program, Summer Adventures A, Driver’s Education
- June 14: Refund Deadline for Summer Adventure B and C
- Complete and return a WH-1 tax form* before the last day of Summer Programs (July 26, 2019)
*As a state agency, a completed WH-1 tax form is required to process all refunds.
- For withdrawals received by the deadline, paid tuition less an administrative fee of $100 per class or $20 per after-school week will be refunded. Full refunds only given for closed or cancelled courses (see Cancellations).
NO REFUNDS issued for withdrawals after the refund deadline or if your WH-1 form is not received by the last day of the program.