Submit separate registration/payment for each student.
- Add the course(s) for one student to your cart.
- Apply any discount code(s) at checkout and submit payment.
- Complete submit the online registration form.
Registration is not confirmed until full payment is received. We will notify you by email if your payment is declined (returned checks or invalid credit card). If full payment has not been made within 14 days of notification, your registration will be cancelled.
- Pay online with a credit card (MasterCard, VISA, or Discover). Payment confirmation will be emailed automatically.
- Make checks payable to RCUH and mail or deliver to the address below.
- Pay in person with cash.
- Contact our office for instructions to pay with a Purchase Order.
Your Registration will be processed once we have received your course selections, payment, and online Student Registration form. Once processed, a confirmation will be emailed to the address provided on your registration form (this may take about a week.)
A few weeks before the start of the program, you will receive a welcome packet containing course information. Additional information will also be posted on our Parent's Corner.
University of Hawai’i at Mānoa
CRDG Summer Programs Registration
1776 University Avenue, CMA 101
Honolulu, HI 96822