Welcome to the 2021 Summer Programs!
This year, all our families, new and returning, will be experiencing a very different CRDG Summer Programs. While this pandemic has been difficult for all of us, we are excited for our new online format! Hopefully, starting next summer, we can offer our families a variety of both online and on-campus class options.
Check your email! Once we process your registration, we will send your confirmation form and some program information. Need to add or change a class? Contact our office, and we will be happy to assist you.
In May, Welcome Packets will be emailed for each student. The packets will include a welcome letter with more information on your class(es), a copy of the student handbook, and more.
Your Welcome Packet will also contain information about supplies, International families should contact us for arrangements.
- Common Supplies: You will receive a list of supplies your family will need to provide, such as colored markers, scissors, glue, recyclables, etc.
- Specialty supplies: Families may pickup class supply packets on one of the designated pickup days provided in your packet. Parents may arrange to have supplies shipped to a US Address for an additional fee.
- Robotics Kits: Students enrolled in our LEGO courses will pickup the corresponding LEGO kit with their class supplies. An additional $100 deposit will be collected upon pickup. Refunds will be issued upon return of the kit. The refund amount may be prorated based on the status of the kit.
- Equipment: Every student
Online Platform and Equipment
Our courses will be held over Google Meet. Students will need their own internet enabled device equipped with a camera and microphone for class. Some classes require additional equipment as stated in the class descriptions. Your Welcome Packet will contain information on any free downloadable or provided software you may need to install and how to log in to your Google Meet classrooms. If you have any questions please reach out!
Prior to the start of the program, our Welcome Newsletter will be sent via email. Every week after that, newsletters created by our Little Journalists students will be sent to the email addresses for the Primary and Secondary contacts on the registration form. Along with the Parent’s Corner, these newsletters will provide you with important program information. Please check your email often to make sure you donʻt miss important updates.
Unfortunately, our online format will make our normal program events more difficult this year. We are still hoping to bring you a few of our more popular events including Open House and the drama class performances. Check the Parent’s Corner and the newsletters for more information as events are confirmed.
- If any information on your registration form changes, notify the office so we can update your child’s record.
- Take note of withdrawal deadlines. You must contact us before the deadline to receive partial refunds.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!!